Are you looking for a speaker that can inspire, educate and motivate your audience? Does your team need a morale boost? Do you want to create genuinely collaborative teams that serve individuals with autism?
My personal experiences in the world of parenting and educating individuals with autism will motivate your group and challenge individuals to be the best that they can be for our kids. Humor, stories and enthusiasm are guaranteed in my presentations!
Here are some of hosts for whom I have presented:
- Geneva Centre for Autism International Symposium 2012 and 2014
- State Support Team Region 9, Ohio
- Midsouth Autism Conference, Mississippi
- Child Care Resources, Sudbury
- Milestones Autism Organization, Cleveland, Ohio
- Sudbury Catholic School Board
- Durham Catholic School Board
- Toronto District School Board
- Surrey Place Centre, Toronto
- Aislings Discoveries, Toronto
- Autism Ontario with all of North Bay School Boards
- Kinark Child and Family Services of Peterborough
- Near North District School Board
- OCALI Annual Conference, Ohio
- Owen Sound Community Living
For more information about public speaking schedule and rates, send an email to or call 705-742-5759.